The Race Begins
Today is November 24, and that means there are 37 days in 2009. Thirty-seven.
Here's what needs to get done:
- Typhoon for Free-e-day (one week from today). Luckily, that doesn't have to be perfect, as it's just a 0.5 release. But still. I need time to make my brain work.
- Xander and the Wind. Artwork is ALMOST done. Fingers crossed.
- The Chaos Book. There's one scene in the middle that I don't like, but it is otherwise done!
- #2D1D on December 5&6.
- My last project for the year, which is basically done.
- Prep the new site for the new year, because I have...
- Secret Project #1 launching January 25, and it needs to have support
Can I do it all? Probably. Will I need help? YES. Here's how you can help:
- Pester me daily. Pick a project above and write "Hey! Where's XYZ?! Get moving!"
- Have fake conversations with me on Twitter. Reply to things I haven't said, making it look like I'm engaged with the world.
- Spread the word about the Safe Holiday Guide so I don't have to :)
- Wish me luck.
If all goes well, I'll have written THIRTEEN BOOKS in 12 months, and set myself up for an even better 2010. If things go wrong, you may need to clean me up off the floor in a few weeks.
Thirty-seven days, people. That isn't much time...