We're not out to make a pilot. We're going to make the guts that make making a pilot easier. Realistically, in 36 hours, we can get a lot of very useful stuff done, so we're setting some lofty goals to try and achieve:
- Story arc. 13 episodes. One page per episode
- Character bios. As much detail as possible for all the main characters. At least one page each.
- Character sketches. Proper rotations of main characters, coloured as possible, with as many posed shots as we can turn out.
- Tech/props designs. Cars, planes, gadgets and other fun stuff designed. Coloured as possible. As much as we can dream up.
- Show branding. Wordmark, logos, styles, font choices, graphic design. The whole deal.
- Website, complete with character pages, teaser info, and the beginnings of a community base
- A theme song?
- Some kind of trailer showing off the series. Cause we can, and we like to.
How much of that can we do? Not sure. That's what makes it so much fun...